Schedulers are asked to quickly revise flights and frequencies in response to updated sales and marketing data or competitor actions, while assuring the schedule is operationally feasible.
Zulu has intuitive views (Aircraft, Flights, Station) and fast performance:
- Fully dated scheduling with ability to edit a day, a timeframe, or a season
- Color coding for hubs and maintenance events
- Smart filtering to create a quick focus on the work at hand
- Intuitive timing changes, splitting, adding, and deleting
- Drag & drop swapping of lines or selected flights for a desired timeframe
- Multiple schedule versions for creating scenarios
- Compare and merge functions between versions
- Tails designations for lines of flying
Rules Engine for Schedule Quality
- The Schedule Editor has real-time quality assurance with pop-up flags for violations that are detected.
- The SchedQA uses both constraint tables and a robust rules engine for flexibility to handle the unique operational issues of your schedule.
Zulu’s SchedQA operates dynamically when you edit the schedule to constantly assure operational feasibility.
- Pre-loaded industry data assures up-to-date global time zones, DST changes, and stations codes.
- User-defined rules may include fleet, operational constraints, gates, or other rules to assure the quality of your schedule.
- An audit trail enables clear tracking of changes and easy resolution of errors, resulting in time savings and high-quality schedules.